Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Goodbye achy knees


Goodbye achy knees
Originally uploaded by S0MEBODY 3LSE
Less than three weeks to go. I have finally registered (too late for a t-shirt), and am completely terrified. Having a mild panic attack about diving into English Bay at 7.30am with no wetsuit on.

We spent a couple of weeks on Hornby Island and I managed to keep up with some training. Bike-Run-Bike sessions (bike to helliwell, run round the park, bike back - total time around 80 mins). Some ocean swims with a friend helping me out with my stroke technique. Now that I'm back I'm freaking out about the number of training days I have left (not many).

This week I bought a new bike - and am in love. I kept up with some guys on roadbikes (and in fancy lycra gear) for a bit on Burrard Bridge (going up the hill) - felt great - wheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment